Printing for the outdoors.

Have you ever walked down the street and looked at how much printed material is around you?

Hoarding, billboards, fences and lamp posts are a good place to start. However, you'll need permission from the council before you can fix anything. You'll also need a material and ink suitable for the length of time the poster or banner will be up for.

If it is just a short term thing (0-12 months) you can go ahead and use standard 90gsm paper. However, make sure it is printed on a toner printer. We can print up to A0 (841mm x 1189mm) using paper. A cheap more eco-friendly alternative to vinyl.

If you require a longer lasting solution, be sure to check you have the right type of vinyl. A monomeric, polymeric or cast vinyl can be the difference between 1 and 7 years.

Out eco solvent printer printing onto a polypropylene long term outdoor material. We also have a recyclable polyester banner material.

51 views0 comments